Great hotel, walking distance from our venue. Clean. modern and well staffed. I really liked it. It was slightly more expensive than other hotels available in the area but worth paying that little bit extra for.
Nice room, two single beds, clean and inexpensive. It was also quiet which is unique in my experience for Italian hotel rooms. Breakfast was also pretty good. I spent one night here prior to flying out of Peretola (Florence) Airport. It was perfect for that purpose.
Modern, clean, private parking
Good selection of food at breakfast & plentiful. Pots of tea & coffee brought to the table. Staff extremely friendly & helpful. The hotel is on the outskirts of Florence but just around the corner is a bus stop that takes you the centre. (Saves worrying about parking)...
Great hotel in Calenzano.
Firenze is easily accessible by car, train and/or bus. Great restaurant next door. Friendly staff, nice and big room. Free parking.
- Florence historic centre 10 Km (easy bus service)
- Prato historic centre 7 Km (Bus/Train service)
- Asmana Wellness World spa 2,5 km
- Sports Hall 1,5 Km
- Shopping Center “Le Palme Blu” 250 meters
- Shopping Center “I Gigli” 5 Km
- Shopping Center “Il Parco” 1 Km
- “Women’s Theatre” 2 Km
- Fitness Center/Swimming pool 250 meters
- “Il Neto” park 900 meters
- Design Campus University 2 Km
- Uffizi Gallery 11 km
- “Barberino Designer Outlet" 20 minutes by car
- “The Mall" outlet 40 minutes by car
- Mugello Circuit 40 minutes by car
- Pisa 80 km
- San Gimignano 65 km
- Siena 80 km
- Lucca 68 km
- Pistoia 30 km
- Cinque Terre 140 km
- Cascine/Visarno Park 10 Km
- Supermarket 300 mt
- Pub 0 km
- Restaurant 0 km