At Hotel La Villetta snc, we have always paid attention to the protection of the personal data of all our Customers. Consequently, we are currently implementing a privacy management system based on the principles introduced by the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679, applicable from 25 May 2018.
To this end, we began a project to analyse the data processed and our organisational, management and control tools, to check that the rules of behaviour and the procedures adopted are such to ensure an adequate level of protection.
Your personal data will be processed by Hotel La Villetta snc, as the Data controller, in a way that is both transparent and relevant and in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, and necessity under the current applicable provisions. However, we invite you to read our extended and updated personal data processing policy.
We thank you for your attention and look forward to welcoming you to our Hotel.
Hotel La Villetta Team
Customer information under Regulation (EU) 679/2016, Article 13
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 679/2016 Article 13, Hotel La Villetta S.n.c. (hereinafter “Hotel La Villetta”), as the Data Controller, hereby informs you that your personal data, and your or your underage children’s special categories of personal data (EU Regulation Article 9), if any, provided by you shall be processed in a pertinent and transparent manner, and in compliance with the principles of lawfulness and necessity under the current governing regulations.
Purposes of the processing
The personal data shall be processed for institutional purposes associated with or useful for our Company’s business, and therefore to:
- a) perform the hotel accommodation service and related transactions, or one or more contractually agreed transactions;
b) comply with legal obligations of a tax, statutory, accounting and administrative nature;
c) meet internal operating and business needs of Hotel La Villetta, with respect to the service provided;
and, subject to your freely given, specific and unambiguous consent:
- d) supply, by email (newsletter) or conventional mail, information and/or surveys regarding Hotel La Villetta products or services, marketing, advertising and promotional initiatives reserved to Hotel La Villetta customers and implemented by Hotel La Villetta or by subsidiaries, affiliates or other related parties;
e) carry out profiling activities through automated or online data processing in order to provide customized promotions based on the choices and habits of the user;
f) process the data of minors (in accordance with the applicable regulations) over whom you exercise parental authority, for the purpose of making reservations and registering at the hotel.
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the data processing is the specific contractual relationship established and the freely given, specific and informed consent of the data subject.
Data processing method
The data will be processed with paper-based, electronic or telecommunication means, and with suitable security measures to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
In observance of the proportionality and necessity principles, the data shall not be retained for longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes stated above, thus for the service offered or compliance with specific laws.
Recipients of personal data
The data collected will be processed exclusively for the purposes stated above and may be communicated to subsidiaries, affiliates or other companies associated with the Hotel La Villetta, either in Italy or abroad, exclusively for the management of the services offered to Hotel La Villetta customers. Using adequate security measures put into place by the Data Controller, your data and your child’s/children’s data may also be communicated to law enforcement agencies and other public and private parties to comply with legal, tax, administrative, financial and similar obligations. The data will not be disseminated in any case. You may exercise your rights, and those of your child/children, with the Data Controller at any time under Regulation Articles 15 and subsequent articles, i.e. you may obtain access and confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and obtain their communication in an intelligible form. You also have the right to obtain the updating, rectification, integration and erasure of the data. You have the right to object, wholly or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data and that of your children even if pertinent to the purpose for which it is collected, and to the sending of advertising or direct sales materials and to the conducting of automated market research or business communications, by contacting the Data Controller, which shall provide, upon request, the complete and updated list of the Data Processors.
Mandatory and optional supply of data
Whereas consent is not required for processing personal data preordained to the performance of the contract and fulfillment of the legal obligations referred to in the “Purposes of the processing" section, points a), b) and c), please note that
– the supply of data for the purposes stated in points a), b) and c) above is optional, but necessary to perform the customer services, and the lack of consent could result in not allowing the service to be performed;
– the consent to processing for the purposes stated in point d) is freely given and optional, and the data subject may object at any time and in any event to such processing, easily and free of charge, by contacting the Data Controller, even by email, and obtain an immediate reply confirming the termination of such processing; notwithstanding the foregoing, refusal to supply the personal data requested could result in impossibility to be promptly updated on the new services offered by our company and to use some services and benefits reserved to Hotel La Villetta customers;
– the consent to processing for the purposes stated in point e) is freely given and optional, and the data subject may object at any time and in any event to such processing, easily and free of charge, by contacting the Data Controller, even by email, and obtain an immediate reply confirming the termination of such processing; notwithstanding the foregoing, refusal to supply the personal data requested could result in impossibility to obtain customized promotions based on the choices and habits of the user;
– the supply of data of minors (in accordance with the applicable regulations) and the consent to the processing of that data for the purposes stated in points a, b, and c) above from parties who exercise parental authority over such minors are mandatory because they are necessary for the performance of the contractually agreed services.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject may exercise his or her rights with the Data Controller under Regulation (EU) 679/2016, Articles 15 and subsequent articles, i.e. he or she may obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and obtain their communication in an intelligible form.
The data subject shall also have the right to obtain the access, updating, rectification, integration, portability and erasure of the data and to impose limitations on their processing.
Moreover, the data subject shall have the right to object, wholly or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his or her personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose for which it is collected, for the sending of advertising or direct sales materials and for conducting automated market research or business communications, without prejudice to his or her right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Those rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller, which shall provide, upon request, the complete and updated list of the Data Processors.
The requests shall be directed to the Data Controller.
Transfer of personal data
Hotel La Villetta may transfer personal data to a recipient in a third country or international organization if there is an adequate level of personal data protection; this condition may be considered satisfied when there is an adequacy decision by the Commission, or in the case of transfers referred to in Regulation Article 46, 47 or 49, there are appropriate safeguards and the means to obtain a copy of such data or where they have been made available.
The Data Controller is Hotel La Villetta S.n.c., whose administrative offices are in Calenzano-Florence – 50041, Via Baldanzese, 73. Tel./Fax 055.8824728 – e-mail: email@example.com
Legal Notice – Italy
- Use of Site
By accessing the Site, implicitly agree to comply with all applicable laws and not use the Site and / or its content for any illegal purpose and in a manner different from that expressly provided here.
You remain solely responsible for any consequence arising from use of the Site does not conform to what I designed.
- Right to change the Site, services and Conditions of Use.
- Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights relating to the Site, its graphics and its contents are the exclusive property of Hotel La Villetta.
You may not transmit, distribute or otherwise make available, modify, copy, store in any medium and / or exploit the Site, parts thereof and / or any document available through it, without the prior written permission of Hotel La Villetta.
- Grounds for exclusion
Hotel La Villetta, without in any case the right to take any action at his own protection and the right to compensation, it reserves the right to exclude, on a temporary or final users to the use of even one of the following cases:
(I) breach of the provisions referred to in paragraph 2 above;
(Ii) violation of the provisions referred to in paragraph 4 above.
If the site is invoked by links to third party websites or advertising, Hotel La Villetta is not required to review or check in advance, nor do we endorse or own the services, products, content, data, files and any Another type of document and / or materials advertised, published and / or made available, however, in such websites. Consequently, Hotel La Villetta not be liable, in any case, the legality of the content of these sites and what is promoted through such sites, published and / or made available anyway. The display of such links on the Site does not presuppose or imply any relationship between Hotel La Villetta and the owner of the website called by the link.
Hotel La Villetta does not guarantee the reliability or availability, and continuity of operation of the Site, therefore disclaims any liability for any damages of any nature due to the unavailability, unreliability, and the improper operation of the Site
Hotel La Villetta is not obliged or committed to control and does not control the lack of viruses or other elements in the contents of the Site that may cause changes to software or hardware of users. Consequently, Hotel La Villetta not be liable for damages of any kind may arise from them.
Hotel La Villetta is also responsible for:
– For any malfunction of the Site and services provided through it, caused by the incorrect operation of user equipment, or for any consequences arising from the use by User of data or information provided by third parties and made available on Site;
– The possible loss, alteration or dissemination of the data transmitted through the Site, whether due to interventions of third parties on electronic network or on the telephone, or other circumstances beyond the direct control of Hotel La Villetta;
– The failure to provide services that can be accessed through the Site, as a result of causes not attributable to it, among which are indicated but not limited to, those due to difficulty or impossibility in the communications, industrial action, including its personnel, for acts or acts of others, and generally, any impediment or obstacle that cannot be overcome by the exercise of due diligence.
- Protection of Personal Information
The personal data of clients are treated by Hotel La Villetta in compliance with current legislation on privacy (Legislative Decree 196/2003). The data controller is Hotel La Villetta S.n.c.. located in Via Baldanzese No 73 -50041 Calenzano/ Florence. Tel/Fax +390558824728 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information according to art. 13 of that Law 196/2003 was made only to the Site and not to other Web sites accessed by users via links in a special section of the site, to which the reading is made.
- Governing Law